 Trains / 26309
    NELUG 12/2005 Greenberg train layout. —Eric Kingsley
   The following is a link to a story that appears on our website. The one omission to the story was the fact that we consistantly had about 80% more folks around our layout than any other at the show. I think this has become common for most LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)