 Trains / 26300
    The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts? —Theodore Feldman
   Hi, I'm Theo! I'm a new member of LUGNET and I just moved to Brooklyn,New York, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for where in NYC to get the best 9V Train track and parts? Please contact me at theo@bradleyloritheo.com or (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Theo, I live in Brooklyn as well. The best place that I know of to get train accesories and track and parts in NYC is ordering from Lego Shop At Home. They're in CT but regular delivery is usually next day. Otherwise, getting out to one of (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)