 Trains / 26286
Re: New Truck with Train Trestle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:53:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
This is intriguing:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Drachengilde/SW/bild3.jpg>

I am interested in seeing how that trestle works.  I'd imagine the width could
be changed.  Looks like it is set up as 8 wide here.

I'm thinking (hoping) that the side trusses are separate parts, joined by either
a new large base part, or some combination of other parts. It will be
interesting to see if they produce a matching part with no taper.

Also in the same gallery
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Drachengilde/SW/bild4.jpg

Yellow support trusses, more studded beams and possibly (hoping again?) lt bley
weight brick(s) for ballast. I'd also be interested in seeing a hi-res version
of the pic showing how you raise & lower the hook.

ROSCO

dude!!!!!!!! this is awsome! both sets look great. the trestle transport set
obviously has new tressle parts but it appeers to have other new parts as well.
if you look under the center of the tressle there appers to be a 4x10 part that
looks like a a drop down bracket for track to set into. there are additionl ones
where the truck mounts as well as on the back end. there also seems to be a
strange part holding the lights over the windshield. anyone have any ideas on
that?  also are the rims new?

on the crane
studded beams yay! i'm so glad the company has decided to start using them more
regularly again.

as someone all ready mentioned >>>> red train door!!!! <<<< but how about the
purple? porta potty with a train door?!?! note the white seat. there also seems
to be ladders running up the tower. I can't tell for sure but they look tan to
me. oh how about the black shovel on the red contractors office.

ondrew