 Trains / 26268
    Kuranda Scenic Railway —Timothy Gould
   Having been on a bit of a building fest the last week, I present one more train, this time going South to the Tropics to (URL) The Kuranda Scenic Railway>. (2 URLs) BS> and (URL) High quality render> Trying to mimic the Aboriginal artwork was (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway —Eric Sophie
     Wow, coolness, I love seeing these renders. Good build.Question: That brown line on the rail, is that a reflection of the ground? I'm not familiar with using CAD. Thanks for sharring. Build on! e (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway —Timothy Gould
     (...) Cheers Eric, the brown lines is a reflection as far as I know but it looks like rust so I quite dig it. The metal on the train tracks always does strange things so I never know what it will look like until the render happens. Tim (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway —Peter Parsons
     (...) Well you have done it again Congrats a great job on that one. We had been disscussing that one since the last train show (The Train Group) You are a Queenslander through and through no mistaking that. All those grey curve slope WOW that would (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway —Jean-Marc Détraz
     (...) Hi Tim, WOW! I love it! It's so good to see something creative and different. You must spend more time searching for new inspiration than to build them... Your constructon is very simple, yet very effective with great result. The scenery on (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway —Timothy Gould
     (...) Thanks for your comments JM. I actually have an army of helpers to find me interesting trains ;) (Tim David and Samarth Moray being the main ones) I just do the modelling. I'm glad you like the design and find it simple. I try hard to make (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Kuranda Scenic Railway v2 —Timothy Gould
   (...) --snip-- (...) (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> I finally got the pieces together to build the loco in the parent post (and most of one wagon). Since I'm more experienced now than I was a year and a half ago I've made a number of small changes but (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway v2 —Dean Earley
   (...) It looks damn close to the original and I like the engine compartment detailing :) It looks to me like it is backwards but I'm used to some of the older UK stock that is controlled from the back. (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.trains)