 Trains / 26242
  Hang time in Tokyo

I just wanted to say publicly thanks to the members of EJLTC that so warmly welcomed me in Tokyo this week. I had a great time at the LEGO store and afterwards at a 3 hour dinner and show & tell. We all didn't speak the same language on one level (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hang time in Tokyo

(...) Thank you for these pictures. It's nice to see you visiting us all around the world :) In fact it was surprising to see you in japan a very few days (hours?) after the Portland LEGO store display! Do you have news from Kelly ? :D Didier (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)