 Trains / 26234
  Track layout design software.

Hi all, I was just browsing Brickshelf and came across this: (URL) someone please tell me what software this is and where I could get it? Many thanks. Gary. (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) This should be what your looking for, its called Track Designer. (URL) been around for many years now, although I dont think there has been much recent development. (correct me if I am wrong.) Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) Apparently the source code for this program was lost many years ago. Attempts to retrienve said source code have been futile at best. There is good news though. Pierre Normandin has made an extensive library of registry elements for this (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) It is created with TrackDraw (found here (URL) which is still alpha software but definitely pretty usable. ROSCO (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) Right, this is the registry I worked on for Track Designer. It's not complete yet but is still much more than the original one. BTW, the picture Gary was refering to shows TrackDraw, the other software. Pierre (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

WOW, you guys are really on the ball. Many thanks for the really fast responses. Gaz. "Gary Tabener" <g.tabener@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:IqyyCq.1B46@lugnet.com... (...) it? (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)