 Trains / 26205
    Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Christopher Masi
   (...) Great display! NELUG has been asked to do one too, but I have shied away from that responsibility because of the shape of the window. Vertical displays scare me :( but you have really pulled it off! Now, I am almost inspired to design a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Steven Barile
     Hi Chris, No kidding, that aspect ratio is a hard nut to crack for a train club. It took me a while to get my head around how to approach it. I would have liked to have a christmas tree in there, but the muse didn't call on me that night. It also (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Yes great display guy's... While I was wondering why Chris was dodgeing us on this one we did get a window in place the weekend before Thanksgiving. No where near as vertical as yours but it has a holiday theme and we used some of the stores (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Russell Clark
   (...) Here are the rest of my pictures of the BayLUG display: (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)