 Trains / 26182
    Re: QR Citytrain —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) wow. nice detailing and snot construction. very cool. it's too bad you don't build more trains, the community could learn alot from you. ondrew (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: QR Citytrain —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Thanks! I guess I don't build trains much because I'm more used to building from my imagination... trying to copy something from real life is a whole different challenge. Michael (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)