 Trains / 26178
    My little Holiday setup. —David VinZant
   Hello all. I wanted to setup a small layout for the Holidays. So I picked up a few of the advent calenders and some of the tree sets. It took four trees to make the large version. I am happy with how it turned out. If I had some more parts I would (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My little Holiday setup. UPDATE! —David VinZant
   (...) Ok I took some time and redesigned the layout. This time I built the platform larger, and add some presents near the tree. You can see Santa sitting is his chair. There is a long line of people waiting to get a present. There is a group of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)