 Trains / 26161
Re: Turtle Creek Baldwin VO1000 switcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:50:36 GMT

Steven Barile wrote:
[Update...]

Hi All,

I added a 1/2 plate white pin strip to mimick the lettering of the original
decal.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/TCLayout/p1030487.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/TCLayout/thumb/p1030490.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

More photos at MOC Pages:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7701 My Moc Page>

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

Hi All,

Well I have made yet another baby step in the Turtle Creek Branch Line
project. Wouldn't you know it I built another train! Nothing to novel but a
think a clean looking engine, unfortunately the pictures aren't that great.
It's a Baldwin VO1000 switcher in black and dark red.

I have a MOC Page (thanks Sean) for it here...
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7701>

SteveB

Steve,

   I just noticed the front truck, and I have to comment on how much I
like the steps and the hand rail. Nicely done. The engine is a nice
engine too, and the stripe does look nice, though the stripe doesn't
really make the LEGO engine look more like the HO scale engine :)

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease