 Trains / 26131
  Rail Runner Update (was Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion)

(...) Thank you all for your input regarding the livery of Rail Runner and Brick Built Trains, the signature autograph, and target audience. I have decided to acquire the Rail Runner license. I am currently working with MRCoG to finalize the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Rail Runner Update (was Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion)

(...) For train livery perhaps, but I don't think it's the first AFOL license deal ever. (URL) Skyline Chili> dates back a few years. It does sound like your license is a lot broader than mine was, though. (...) Thoughts? I think you should pursue (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Rail Runner Update (was Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion)

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: SNIP (...) I'm hoping LEGO Train Factory will soon make this wish come true. Anyone have an estimate of when that will be coming along? (...) Again, thinking about LEGO Train Factory, what if we aren't allowed (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Rail Runner Update (was Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion)

--SNIP-- (...) I suspect that recreating a livery out of bricks would be very hard to prosecute as it is an artistic interpratation rather than a direct copy of copyrighted and/or trademarked intellectual property. That said, it would probably (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Rail Runner Update (was Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion)

(...) This is a big issue in the model train industry right now. Most fallen flags have become the property of other railroads as they aquier the defunct railroads. A good example is the Union Pacific. Which aquiered the Western Pacific and (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)