 Trains / 26108 (-5)
  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes wrote: (snip) (...) Regarding signatures - You might want to ask Tommy at brickengraver.com about that...he can engrave your signature on a brick, and I think that could be a nice touch! Overall,I am really impressed (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

(...) To jump in with a "me too", I think that having your signature somewhere is an excellent idea. Your SF cars say designed by James Mathis, not by Brick Built Trains. Tim (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) First - excellent work James. Your well of creativity runs deep. Good Questions. I think there is a market for $500 - $1000 LEGO train sets. But at that point, I think you additional (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DB425 - yet another raytraced train

(...) Thanks. There are four Australian units in my BS gallery so I'm not sure which one you mean. As for the ldraw, that model is one of the few I've designed as a shell only (I usually make them fully buildable from the start) so I can send it to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DB425 - yet another raytraced train

(...) Very nice. Both this and the Australian unit are great models. Would you consider sharing the DAT file? (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact