 Trains / 26103 (-5)
  Re: New Loco MOC

(...) That is a very impressive loco and very detailed. The front end is cleverly done, and I expect it would be difficult to do in 6 wide :) Congrats. (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

I would appreciate your feedback to help me with a decision. Not for sale...yet...an announcement and decision to be made. Inspired by the upcoming (URL) New Mexico Rail Runner> (scroll to the bottom of the page to see an artist's illustration of (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  New Loco MOC

Hi, I'm pleased to announce my new loco MOC. It's a BB72000, a very common french locomotive. (URL) Of course it's a 8-wide loco :-) I used the 4 differents gray (light-gray, light-bluish-gray, dark-gray and dark-bluish-gray). As a curiosity, the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  London Underground Battery Locomotive

Hi all, I've finished the last of my LU trio. (URL) Full details here: (URL) David (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Steve B. contact info change

Steve Barile recently had to change his email address and can't currently post to LUGNET, so he asked me to forward his new email address. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact