 Trains / 26084
Re: Gottwald AMK 1000t mobile crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:45:07 GMT

I Disagree.

Many models *require* a high resolution pic to properly view all of the
details. If hi-res and low-res are available that's fine, but I for one am
tired of seeing great models and layouts ruined by low-res junk pics.

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message

One little gripe I have is the size of your photos - I don't like
scrolling
around to see details in huge pics. I recommend you use a program like
Irfanview
http://irfanview.com/ or similar to reduce the size to 800x600.

Regards

ROSCO