 Trains / 26018 (-5)
  Re: ALCo Roadswitcher

(...) Harvey, the ALCO looks great, nice and clean, and nocomplicated construction. Who needs instructions. I think I'll try one in WP Orange, grey and black. So why did you wait for bley? Was it a better match for the prototype? Mat (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Michiana-LTC to display at the SJVRR Swap Meet - Sunday, October 16

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming SJVRR Swap Meet on Sunday, October 16. Event Details: 10:00AM - 3:00PM CST Address: Elks lodge 3535 East McKinley Avenue South Bend, Indiana 46615 Admission: Individual $4 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  ALCo Roadswitcher

Greetings, After yet another CSX-induced absence from the LEGO® scene, I've dusted off my beloved ALCo locomotive and decided to upgrade it using the new 'bley' elements, as well as reshape the roof by using the rounded bricks found in the #8654 (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) I didn't know they existed :) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) It's a 1x4 vertical curve ((URL) part 6191>). I actually wanted to use that technique in my (URL) Russian EMU> but it didn't look right so I was happy to get to use it on this. Tim (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact