 Trains / 25972
25971  |  25973
Subject:
Interesting train on BS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:39:46 GMT

Sorry if I’m stealing anyones thunder, but I thought people might like to take a look at the train in this BS gallery (Duq). I really like the sub-stud offsetting effect used for the front windscreen and many other design elements.

And to Duq, could you please post details about the model and prototype if you read this.

Thanks,

Tim