 Trains / 25948 (-10)
  Re: London Underground 1995 Tube Stock

(...) ... (...) David, the train looks great. It's amazing you could get a scale train in at a 8 brick max hieght. I'll have to try the WD-40 myself. Does it have any interior detail, or a driver in the cab? I'm horribly lazy about building (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Have you seen Ben's new BR 23

Hi Ben and all friends of Lego-steam engines I guess many of you already have noticed Ben Benekes new super loco on Brickshelf. (URL) Ben for putting so much effort in showing and explaining the all the details of the model. I very much appreciate (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) ok i undrestand that this is cool news but it has apsolutly nothing to do with trains. trim the news groups!!!...!!! ondrew (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: SNIP (...) Can I put in a plea for 45-degree, 2 x 2 inverse double convex corner slopes in brown? (3676.dat) Don't forget 2 x 8 45-degree slopes in various colors, too. Useful for quick cowcatchers... 2x2 - 4x4 (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) This is very cool- I can't wait to get my hands on a few! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) So is it just being a minifig accessory, or did they come up with something creative to do with it? -Andrusi && (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Motorized microscale train

Using thread instead of chain links is indeed a cheaper solution, and may even give more curving options. The only problem I'd see is propulsion, thread doesn't have as much ' grip' as chain links have. (...) (URL) + (URL) The wide chain link fits (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  London Underground 1995 Tube Stock

Mind the Gap! (URL) This is my 95ts train. It is the third of my LU creations but the first one to be functionally complete. The 1995 Tube Stock was built by GEC Aslthom Metro Cammell (now Alstom) as part of the PFI (priviate finance initiative) for (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Motorized microscale train

In lugnet.announce.moc, Peer Kreuger wrote: Wow, that's all very well done! The space baseplate, the magnets, the detailing on the train itself, et al! And easy expansion for a large layout. And hey... if you use one of the contoured baseplates, you (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How big were box cars in 1900?

(...) my best and favorite sorce for general info like what your seeking is museum sites. here's the one i use most often: (URL) it appers that box cars durring the early 1900's were on average 9'6" wide and todays are about 10'6". for length it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact