 Trains / 25896
  Trains is the tidiest

I'd like to nominate trains for the tidiest and up-to-date-ist sidebar on Lugner. Thanks Tim for doing such a good job. It's the only group I come to directly (as opposed to from the recent activity page) as I know the sidebar is so useful. Thanks! (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trains is the tidiest

(...) lugnet.space and lugnet.castle could also be nominated ;-)...and many others. (...) That's a point I agree totally. Thank you Tim, great job. (...) Didier (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)