 Trains / 25893
  The Train Show *Upcoming LEGO episode!

I have not watched "Prototypical Trains & Operations - Operations Road Show NMRA Cincinnati, OH” yet but it is from the NMRA show. My Tivo recorded it today, it will be on Direct TV (379 RFD Rural Free Delivery) 9/15 12:30 am, 9/15 6:30 am, 9/19 (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)