 Trains / 25850
  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) You'd have to use black axles with black wheels though, and the ideal axle length is 5L, which come mostly in grey now. I'd like unspoked small BBB wheels too (though I'll not hesitate to talk about them :-) ) I'd also like a smaller version, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) Or if 5.5 is ok, the 5.5 axle with stop is fairly common in black. (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)