 Trains / 25848 (-10)
  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) These look great. The technic disk are way to wide for a 6wide engine. I've done something similar for a GP9's fans. But I used regular plastic 9v era wheels. If you remove them from the metal axel, they have an almost stud on the back. The (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) snip (...) yea spokeless is what i meant. sorry it was allmost 4 am when i posted. ondrew (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) What, you don't you just love Euromerican rolling stock complete with individually sprung wheelsets and buffers :? Chris (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter themed train layout

(...) Hi Ed- nice work :) I bet your granddaughter loves it, with all the details. I love the way you did Diagon Alley, thanks for posting it! Cyndi (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) Unspoked maybe? But ya, I have to agree about eurotrash==bad! LOL... ++Lar (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) Yes, it is a good idea, and I was just being silly. I don't mind him plugging his stuff. (...) I don't know what you mean, and "unslotted version"? Chris (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) Until he can show them spinning, I don't think we should buy any more necessarily... ;-) Jason Railton (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) ahh well it may be a plug for his parts but it's still a cool idea. i'll have to look into using them on my 8 wides. now if i could only get the small bbb wheels in an unslotted version i could eliminate the euro trash wheel holders. ondrew (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) [snip] (...) You are a bad, bad man with very good marketing skills :) Chris (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Harry Potter themed train layout

Last Christmas I put together my first LEGO train layout. I used to put up HO trains as a kid but had not done so for longer then I care to mention. Well, in 2004 I wanted to do a train layout for our granddaughter who is an HP fan and likes to play (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact