 Trains / 25743 (-5)
  Re: All plastic track

(...) Hey, they're expensive for me, £12 ish a pack! Tim (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Not a big IR fan either but one thing to consider about controllability is that perhaps this system will be more like a walkaround throttle than a wired one, that is, in many IR systems, you press the go button and the vehicle goes. Take your (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Actually, that's a very good point. I was using L Gauge to refer to anything that uses the track gauge (distance between rails, obviously) currently used for both the Play and Hobby trains. But I don't pretend to think that I should be (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All plastic track

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: snip snip (...) Just to clarify Jake, will you be referring to both (Play and Hobby) as L gauge? That would make sense to me as they are all the same gauge. But it might confuse "real" train modellers - when we (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Personally I think the play train is a fantastic idea. It will be a great way to lower cost while providing opportunities for new parts, ideas and a new younger audience. Now some of you are worried about the death of the 9volt train set but (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact