 Trains / 25701
  Re: Jake's keynote

(...) Sounds great, hopefully they can tell us what is in it :) (...) Hopefully the contest is open to australia, I would love to make and enter a train (I think lego needs a good proper steam locomotive mabie a 4-4-0 american or something simiar) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jake's keynote

(...) Somehow, I don't think BBB wheels will be in the parts list for LDD Trains :) and, while the representatives from the LEGO company didn't say no to loooking into track geometries, no one thought to ask about steam drivers :( Chris (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)