 Trains / 25668
  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

(...) Congrats. My earliest memories of model train layouts were the ones at the Ohio State Fair more than twenty years ago. I never dreamed there would one day be Lego trains on display there! Spencer (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

(...) Hmmm..michigan state fair??? (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)