 Trains / 25638
Re: Street Signs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Don Cox wrote:
I have also posted this on .town and have recieved no replys, so, I'll try here:

We are expanding our town and looking forward to 'streets'.  Any suggestions for
making corner street name signs and posts.  We have 'stop lights', but
want to customize our town with street signs.

Thanks,  Don

If you can get them on discount, Spidermans First Chase
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4850) set has some good NY style signs. Otherwise I
suggest trawling through train show pictures on Brickshelf and club sites. There
are loads of different signs out there and you're bound to find one that is in a
style you like.

Or are you interested in making decals?

Hope that helps,

Tim