 Trains / 25620
25619  |  25621
Subject:
Errr.... what should I bring to BrickFest?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:40:11 GMT

I am so caught up in a quandry...

So far, my plan is to bring my super big Super Chief, my SD40-2, my
GP30, my caboose, and my American Class 4-4-0. But I am wondering if I
should bring my entire freight train. See, I'd like to bring it and run
it on a huge layout, but I don't want to be a space hog. My super big
Super chief is 18 track segments long, and my entire freight consist
would be even longer.

So, what do you think? Bring it all, or just bring my three favorite
freight pieces (the two engines and the caboose)?

Chris