 Trains / 25563 (-5)
  Train and Town @ BrickFest

Hi All, Well as we get to within 4 weeks of BrickFest the building frenzy begins. As usual we will have a train layout (with some room for train MOCs) and a separate area for Train and Town MOCs if we have an over flow (which is a good thing!). It (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Great show. Good time had by all. Totally amazing. Here are my pictures. (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Yay! Converted and uploaded to Brickshelf. (URL) I am working on a big edited vid of nmra. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Here are my images from the show (URL) still awe struck by the size of the display! Jeff VW (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great Northern SD-45 "Hustle Muscle"

(...) Now that IS a beast! Tim (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact