 Trains / 25528 (-5)
  M>ltc voted 2nd best layout at Stawell Train Show

M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Grampians Train Show in Stawell this weekend. It was another great weekend, with a few noteworthy points: 1. It was cold! (2 URLs) 2. Unfortunately, not enough tables were available to display our full 8x3 (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) Yeah, I knew about those; there was a discussion on them recently. Just thought it would be really cool if they were mass produced in red at some time. Legoswami (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA

Does anyone have any more info on the loco and train seen in the background of this shot? (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) --SNIP-- Hi Jason, That is impressively nerdy. Amazingly so! This is coming from a physicist who programs in his spare time and should be taken as a compliment. Tim (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Add a Piece

A new game was invented last nite at Billy and Kirsten's house party at the Cincinnati NMRA/NTS convention... Basically it works like this: (these rules are subject to cleanup, lots of people were involved in inventing this, we made it up as we went (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact