 Trains / 25462
  Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

I had a bit of a search but couldn't find any mention of this problem. Basically, because the cowcatcher is so close to the track, I find it scrapes going over small valleys in the track, creating an annoying "squeak". Has anyone else noticed this? (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IIKMtG.1qsH@lugnet.com... (...) scrapes (...) anyone (...) Yes. In fact, it was noted to Jake at BrickFest last year when we were shown the prototype. I had to take them off my (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

(...) Yeah. It was mentioned somewhere before (I can't remember where) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

(...) That was me - but on brickish.org, not here. I found it's a real problem at times. On a couple of occasions, my 10133 has come a real cropper and derailed causing absolute carnage. For the most part though, it just squeaks a bit here and (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)