 Trains / 25399
  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) That's so CUTE how the big boys let you play with the trains too, Binky... (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) Only rolling stock, not the engines. They keep slapping my hand if I get too close. (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)