 Trains / 25349
  Re: TCLTC Style Track Details

(...) The 1x1s at the end have been the problem for us... but we were trying to use wing plates rather than piecing together using smaller plates. That may be a dead end, not sure. (...) Thanks for posting, it explains a lot. But not ALL, the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Style Track Details

(...) When I get a hold of one I can say for sure, but IIRC, we did nothing about that area, and it didn't seem to matter that much. But just thinking about it-- what can one do? More later. JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)