 Trains / 25318 (-5)
  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote: I was notified that the dates in my post were somewhat incorrect. The Train Show is from July 8-10, the opening dates/times were corrected, but the summary was shifted by a day. Schedule: Wednesday July 6: 1 (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) (beauty) JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(snip) Here's a teaser of something coming to the show... (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) My renders of the other color schemes got nixed half-way through the render process. I hadn't bothered to re-render them. I will now that you are curious. They're nothing special. The trolley should have had dark grey doors instead of brown (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) Oh, baby, this version: (URL) only using dark red-- please make into a set, TLG! :-d~ ~ JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact