 Trains / 25293 (-5)
  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) This is a useful technique I and others have used before, but in this case it isn't actually necessary. Try putting a technic 1x1 brick with a half pin in it, or a 'dalek' brick (1x1 brick with studs on all sides) on top of the laid-down (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) ... (...) Bonjour Philippe et Erik This technique incredibly rich !! 1. Use of the 1x1 Technic brick for SNOT orientation needed for the 0.4 stud gap by the plate. In fact not a plate but a 2x2 corner plate because the stud is a bit higher (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

Philippe "frogleap" Label schreef: (...) Hi Philippe, First of all: great model! About the roof: I had a try on the same loc some time ago (please don't laugh: (URL) and your assumptions on the roof are right; chimney just in front of the cab and 2 (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) Philippe, the model looks great, I even like the yellow and grey better then the blue one. Those windows kick booty. 6wide is fine by me, saves on brick and it'll fit on any layout. Although I would concider moving the handrails out a bit, (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) Looks like fans on the left end, and the exhaust in the middle. You have taken such care on details, Philippe-- why squish it to 6 wide? From the proto pics, it appears the the body "wants" to be 8 wide, and the nose 5 wide. There are quite (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact