 Trains / 25276
25275  |  25277
Subject:
Wow! Just got 10170
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 17:32:03 GMT

Just got 10170 and I have to say what a fantastic set. While the model itself is
very good, the parts selection is absolutely fantastic. A wonderful collection
of tiles and plates in various sizes and shapes, plus some train wheels, yellow
panels and bricks. I don't recall ever seeing such a flat and useful looking
pile from any model before. There isn't one piece that I'm iffy about.

Sorry to rave and I hope everyone gets a chance to get there own soon. I know
I'll be buying at least one more just for the parts.

Tim

PS. Thanks Jake and everyone at Lego Direct for this model.