 Trains / 25269
  Re: Trolley

(...) John, Thanks for catching this fault in the construction. I failed to notice this error. And, I don't like it. Rather embarrassing. Maybe this (URL) alternate construction will work using 1x1 headlamp bricks (one stud on the side)>. And, Bruce (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trolley

(...) I've seen many a construction get bitten by the fact that a stud is ever so slightly taller than 1/2 plate (and it's the stud itself, not the logo - my simple test for height differences is to match two pieces and then run my fingernail (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley

(...) lol I'm telling you that there are dangers to virtual building! :-) Well, I putzed around with it a little, but I am siccing Ross on the project and told him to have at it, only keeping the overall "feel" of the MOC intact. I might even be (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trolley

(...) And, Bruce Chamberlain pointed out another error. The front windows don't push back as far as I indicate in the virtual model. The 1/2-stud inset of the doors interfers with the front window insertion. Back to the drawing board on that. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)