 Trains / 25243 (-5)
  Re: Trolley

(...) Did someone say Tan windows? Ooops Tan Train windows.... Yep 21 of the 1x4x3 and 10 of the 1x2x3 tan train windows were sold on Bricklink in the last 6 months. I find some strange items that I never knew existed, on Bricklink.... things like (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trolley

(...) Wow. Tan train windows. But has the 1x2x3 train window ever been produced in tan, to anyone's knowledge? JOHN (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trolley

(...) Paul, Go for it! I'll look forward to your result. later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trolley

(...) The train might also look good with 1x4x3 window frames, which are a bit more available in tan. Of course the shutter tabs would cause problems, you'd have to snip them off or alternate them inside and outside (and they would disrupt the (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

Juhana Siren wrote: [SNIP] (...) It's easy to get by in Europe, I know several folks who are switching to 9V to be able to participate in events. But the signals usually don't change hands, since those can be modded to work on 9V too ;) As for the (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact