 Trains / 25223 (-5)
  Re: Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) I know this is an old thread but if you're still out there Brian I am interested in knowing more about your radio control mods. From what I can work out fromthe pics you were using the two channel version, what did you do with the steering (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) Hey, don't worry, its good that you posted it to trains, it widened the audience anyway! I liked the pope thing too. Tim (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) Absolutly! Dave, I've made several of these for myself and the SCLTC, and they work great. Thank you so much for publishing your mod. We used 7 of these, in various flavours on our last layout. And we'll have at least 4 more in our next layout (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) Maybe so, but at his slack-ie-est, he gets more done than you do at your busy-ie-est. Now run along, SKW, and go tell your mother she wants you. (Emphatically) XFUT o-t.fun (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) He finally admitted it.... Legoswami (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact