 Trains / 25212
Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey all,

Check out this great ISCC entry by Michael Jasper. I haven’t bothered to Babelfish the text yet, but it’s a combination of fig-scale and micro-scale train stuff.

http://www.1000steine.com/themen/eisenbahn/017/index.php

Bruce

Wow. I plowed through it in the original German, then babelized it for good measure, and it appears to be a retelling of part of Gulliver’s travels, set in a railway millieu. VERY well done.