 Trains / 25211
    Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Is this actually true? I think you need to compare to LGB, Lionel, or quality HO or N gear rather than comparing to Bachman or Tyco stuff (or the equivalent low quality Oz brands). In that case LEGO stuff is cheaper. At least the starter sets (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track! —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, you need to be careful in including Bachman in the list of cheap trains... Bachman has remade itself and is now a purveyor of reasonable cost high quality trains... I agree though, LEGO trains are of comparable cost to comparable quality (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)