 Trains / 25205
  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

I've snipped all the rest away because I agree with it, close enough, and I want to focus on one thing... (...) THe following is my view but I believe it's pretty widely shared. LUGNET is (especially when it's working right) a meritocracy. You get (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

I've also snipped all the rest away because I agree with it, close enough, and I want to focus on certain things But if I get it right, what your trying to say is that posting in newsgroups etc is easily overlooked and taken for granted so it is (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) Beause it is just getting BORING (...) Cheers Champ well done "Trains Rule" Peter #348 (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)