 Trains / 25198 (-5)
  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

Speaking of switches, does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on why the lego switches/points are the shape they are? I know they changed shape from 4.5v to 9v but why did they pick the shape they did? Given the constraints of what TLC does and given (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TTX intermodal cars;lugnet.market

(...) And it's avalible for pre-order in the US, avalible on June 17th to ship. I'm awaiting my 2 sets. Mat (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Slug Photos

(...) It's so cute. Mat (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) Sort of, it was rec.toys newslist, I think there were about 50+ LEGO fans on the list at the time. In fact the fans in the SF Bay Area (now BAYLUG) had a privet Email list at the time that spun off the rec.toys list. (...) They big advantage (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

Hey all, Check out this great ISCC entry by Michael Jasper. I haven't bothered to Babelfish the text yet, but it's a combination of fig-scale and micro-scale train stuff. (4 URLs) Bruce (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact