 Trains / 25177
  Slightly more rational? (was: New Lego Track!)

(...) How about if lego provided just 3 things for us: 1. Bulk rail material that we can cut to length, as we need 1. A new 2x8 sleeper part to hold the new rail 2. A new half-sleeper to connect to existing 9V track parts This would obviously be a (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Slightly more rational? (was: New Lego Track!)

(...) Oh yes! why are you not a marketing consultant for LEGO (...) Thanks Steve, keep the dream alive Gary Memeber #162 (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)