 Trains / 25173 (-5)
  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) I still think this is a valid observation, helping readers figure out what something is about is a good idea. (...) I am still interested in the answer to this question. (...) Unfortunately, I think you shouldn't expect that, for reasons that (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) No Gary not silly at all we have just echoed what the general public ask us at our train shows (how many was it 120,000 over 3 days) I would imagine that the Melbourne Train show get the same questions. not to mention the States as well. (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) Well I suppose I should not expect LEGO to make any moves towards providing tracks that would, I think, be a worthwhile investment. Silly of me to expect others on LUGNET to agree that new track geometry would be something worthwhile and (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Help finding slope brick striping VIA model

Hi, A few weeks ago, I've seen a picture on BS website of an engine with a VIA logo made of slopes bricks on its side...but i didn't bookmark it and i'm no more able to find it. (deleted gallery ?) Does anybody have info/pic/builder name about this (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train automation - ideas & implementations?

(...) (URL) Experience should guide us, not rule us. Chris Gray cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM (URL) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact