 Trains / 25134
    Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm going to be a pedant here and argue that there is no Thomas BRIO now, either. At least not in the US. It's a clone, not real BRIO. This site suggests that one company that makes BRIO **compatible** Thomas stuff is Learning Curve. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics) —John Neal
   (...) Yeah, well, I'm all for pendantries and all, but here is what meant. I know that Learning Curve has the Thomas license (I bought enough of them-- I oughta know!) What I didn't know is that Brio has a license in (Sweden?). Even if Brio hasn't a (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)