 Trains / 2513
    LEGO Meeting in Northern Virginia!!!! —Stephen F. Roberts
   (bigger post to follow up on what Jeff said :-) ...The Northern Virginia LEGO Train Club (NOVALTC) is meeting Thursday, 4th November in Rosslyn, Va at 6pm until we get bored (usually around 10:30pm or so)! We will be setting up lots of track and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va)