 Trains / 25098 (-5)
  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) Actually, that is great! It allows me to see the slides that I'm more interested in (the snot instructions, for instance) and doesn't have the five minute download. Is ILTCO.org already set up to do this, or did you have to code that in? An (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) I know for sure _we_ will not get them (so I can't help you). (...) If I'm not mistaken there should be renewed line in June including 2 new vehicles. But maybe _you_ won't get it? Jindroush (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) That's w-a-n-t t-o b-e. And you call yourself a pedant. XFUT ot.fun. Legoswami (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) My wife and I saw these here in Vermont at Toys R Us this weekend, so they are available in retail (at least in this small corner of the north-eastern U.S.). I still occasionally find a Bob The Builder (great, now I'll be singing *that* song (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact