 Trains / 25058 (-5)
  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) Thanks for the pics! I must say they look pretty good, even with the squishing. I have an unrelated question though: How do those 1-wide sleepers work in curves? ROSCO (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  Re: Recycling Train

(...) Thanks, John. While I wasn't shooting for the moon, I was going for a bit of a modern retro-style look. Hmmm, think VW Bug -> New Beetle or Classic Mini -> New Mini Cooper. For this concept Zia loc, I was trying for a Modern Euro-look to (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Don't forget the weight per axle... in Europe it's almost nowhere allowed to go over 22.5 metric tons (21 being most common in the Netherlands), while I've heard it's sometimes over 30 in the USA. Shared bogies here under container cars are (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recycling Train

(...) I like this, James! Very rounded and sleek. I'm glad that there is someone out there keeping track of all of these new slope elements and putting them to good use:-) This train is so sleek that it made me think "Space train". It would look (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) I am probably going to have to add a section on modifying the Duplo sets to 9v since it is a new and easy way to get Thomas for a club/layout. Russell (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact