 Trains / 25037
  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) What about a set of Peabody coal cars. Yel body, green end. (...) A Southern engine would be nice and brings back memories. I remember those clawing their way up from the Ohio river valley after they crossed at Cincinnati. The house would (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) (Ross built, with rather lame decal by me) (URL) (...) That is a cool memory. Speaking of memories and Peabodys, my son Ross' favorite toy as a 2 year old was an HO Peabody hopper his uncle gave him. He took it with him everywhere he went. (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)