 Trains / 25019
Re: Check This Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:31:11 GMT

--- John <John@TCLTC.org> wrote:
<http://www.carrslocomotives.com/gallery.htm UNBELIEVABLE>

That's {one} lifestyle I'd consider if I won the lottery (that is, if
I actually
{played} the lottery, which I don't)

[JOHN]

Please excuse the mis-use or lack of proper RR lingo, I'm still new to
trains.

Here in St. Louis we have the WF&P Rail Road (http://www.wfprr.com/).
They're route goes along a river, some old railroad beds (I believe)
and through some wooded areas, about a 30 minute ride. In the fall, its
a really beautiful ride. They have a couple steamers, some diesels a 3
(maybe 4) bay roundhouse, and a scale filling tower.

GtwLUG has put on several displays in one of their outbuildings and
they've let us take a few free rides to boot!

--Jack
GtwLUG, St. Louis

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail