 Trains / 24942
  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Ah yes, the blind leading the blind. You two make quite the pair. Charming, really. Now run along. The grownups have important stuff to talk about. :-) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Hmmm, just maybe I'm clever enough to hang out in CSF......nah! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Ummm guys, if you're gonna keep going down this thread, you might wanna take it to o-t.fun or somewhere - I think it's been way off topic for trains for quite a while now... ROSCO (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)